Bulletin Boards / Blogs
The following is a list of Forums and Bulletin Boards that are focused on Lincoln automobiles. All links are EXTERNAL web sites and are NOT affiliated with the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club (LCOC). If you have questions or problems with any of these sites, the LCOC cannot assist you. Look for contact information on each site for assistance.
- The Lincoln Forum.Net – An online bulletin board system created for the purpose of providing classic/modern Lincoln owners a place to ask questions, get advice, answer questions, see pictures, and gather technical information about their Lincolns.
- Lincoln Forums Online – Features Modern Lincolns, information and forums.
- Lincolns OnLine Message Forum – A site for Lincoln Enthusiasts of Luxury, Speed and Class; for modern Lincolns owners.
- The Lincoln Owners Club – primary focus is models L, K, KA, KB and K, produced from 1920 to 1940
- Mark II Forum – A Forum for the Continental Mark II.
- Blue Oval News Forums – The latest news about all Ford products, with forums and terms of service.
- The Lincoln Registry – The registry for 1950-1980 Lincolns and Lincoln Continentals